Research programme: metabolic disorders/obesity therapeutics - Genfit/ServierAlternative Names: SERX-1
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Genfit; Servier
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Metabolic disorders; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 15 Apr 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 08 Jan 2009 Genfit and Servier extend research alliance through to 2010
- 22 Feb 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing