Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Bionaut PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: BNC-1; BNC-2; BNC-3; BNC-4; BNI-01
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Bionaut Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammation; Macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Macular degeneration in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Oct 2005 Compounds from this programme are available for licensing (http://www.bionautpharma.com)