Research programme: antibodies to infectious agents - Affitech
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Affitech AS
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Meningococcal infections; Varicella zoster virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2005 This programme is still in active development - (BIO-2005)
- 28 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Meningococcal infections in Norway (Injection)
- 28 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Varicella zoster virus infections in Norway (Injection)