CNP 1061Alternative Names: CMP 1061; CNP1061; GT 1061
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Originator Cita NeuroPharmaceuticals
- Class Antidementias; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2005 Cita-NeuroPharmaceuticals has been acquired and merged into Vernalis
- 23 Jun 2005 Cita NeuroPharmaceuticals has completed a phase I trial in Canada
- 14 Apr 2005 GB Therapeutics is now called Cita NeuroPharmaceuticals Inc.