Research programme: antidepressants - CleraAlternative Names: Clera 103; Clera 301; CLR 200
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Clera
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine uptake inhibitors; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2014 Discontinued - Preclinical for Major depressive disorder in Canada (PO)
- 12 Jul 2010 Preclinical trials in Depression in Canada (PO)
- 29 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Depression in Canada (PO)