Research programme: PDGF inhibitors - Archemix
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Archemix Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Platelet-derived growth factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 2004 Sirna has signed an agreement with Archemix to exclusively manufacture aptamers
- 29 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)