Research programme: GLP-1 fusion peptide - BioRexisAlternative Names: BRX0585; GLP-1-Tf
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator BioRexis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon-like peptide 1 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in USA
- 29 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jun 2004 The programme is available for licensing (http://www.biorexis.com)