Research programme: aldose reductase inhibitors - The Institute for Diabetes DiscoveryAlternative Names: Aldose reductase inhibitors research programme - The Institute for Diabetes Discovery
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Institute for Diabetes Discovery LLC
- Developer Institute for Diabetes Discovery
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Aldehyde reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic neuropathies
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetic-neuropathies in USA
- 30 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Diabetic neuropathies in USA (unspecified route)