PBS 119Alternative Names: PBS-119
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Phoenix Biosciences
- Class Antiretrovirals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2010 No development reported - Phase-I for HIV infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2004 Pilot trials in HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)