ANGX 1039Alternative Names: ANGX-1039
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator Angiogenix Inc
- Class Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Intermittent claudication
Most Recent Events
- 02 Mar 2006 This compound is still in active development for Intermittent claudication
- 01 Jul 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Intermittent claudication in the USA (unspecified route)