Research programme: inflammatory bowel disorders therapy - AphoenixAlternative Names: AFX 003 series; AFX-300 series for inflammatory bowel disease; Inflammatory bowel disorders therapy research programme - Aphoenix
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aphoenix
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Chloride channel antagonists; Cytokine inhibitors; NF-kappa B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammatory-bowel-disease in Japan
- 01 Jul 2005 Aphoenix has completed preclinical trials in Inflammatory bowel disorders in Japan
- 01 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammatory bowel disease in Japan (unspecified route)