Research programme: inflammatory bowel disease - Androclus TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AT-005; AT-007
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Androclus Therapeutics
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 22 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Ulcerative colitis in USA (PO)
- 22 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Crohn's disease in USA (PO)