Granisetron transdermal - AcruxAlternative Names: Granisetron MDTS®
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Acrux
- Class Analgesics; Antiemetics; Azabicyclo compounds; Indazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Nausea and Vomiting in Australia (Transdermal)
- 02 Jul 2004 Transdermal granisetron is available for licensing (http://www.acrux.com.au)