Research programme: multiple sclerosis therapy - Androclus TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AT-008
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Androclus Therapeutics
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 22 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development - (BIO-2005)
- 02 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA (PO)