Research programme: anticancer antibodies - ARCA biopharmaAlternative Names: IREM-1-antagonists; NTB-A; NTB-A-antagonists; NU 10458; NU 2444; NUVO 13759; NUVO 14453; NUVO 16587; NUVO 17289; NUVO 18778; NUVO 18832; NUVO 2788
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Developer ARCA biopharma Inc
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action C-type lectin-like molecule-1 protein inhibitors; CD150 antigen inhibitors; CD300LF protein antagonists; Complement activation stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Leukaemia in USA (Parenteral)
- 28 Jan 2009 Nuvelo has merged with ARCA biopharma to form ARCA biopharma Inc
- 28 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)