Research programme: parathyroid hormone 1 receptor antagonists - TheratechnologiesAlternative Names: TH 1303; THG 1303; THG 1305
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Theratechnologies
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Parathyroid hormone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperparathyroidism; Malignant hypercalcaemia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Sep 2004 Data presented at the 86th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society (ENDO-2004) have been added to the Endocrine Disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 05 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Malignant hypercalcaemia in Canada (IV)
- 05 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Hyperparathyroidism in Canada (IV)