PD 1Alternative Names: Anti-dyskinesia therapeutic - BIO3 Research; PD-1
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Bio3 Research
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Drug-induced dyskinesia
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Drug-induced dyskinesia in Italy (unspecified route)
- 06 Jul 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Drug-induced dyskinesia in Italy (unspecified route)
- 06 Jul 2004 Bio3 Research is seeking worldwide partners for the development of PD 1