Hydroxychloroquine capsule - APT Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator APT Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Class Antimalarials; Antivirals; Chlorobenzenes; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Ethanolamines; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Ulcerative colitis in USA (PO)
- 01 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Ulcerative colitis in USA (PO)