Research programme: antibody therapeutics - ImmunomedicsAlternative Names: 1R-(15)-(15); MN-14; MN-15; MN-3; MN-6
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Immunomedics
- Class Drug conjugates; Fab fragments; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
- Research Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Mar 2016 Immunomedics has patent protection for anti-histone antibody in USA
- 04 Nov 2013 IMMU 114 entered clinical development for Haematological malignancies.
- 22 Aug 2013 The US FDA approves IND application for IMMU 114 in Haematological malignancies