Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor antagonists - TransTech PharmaAlternative Names: GPCR antagonists - TransTech; Pain therapeutics - TransTech
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator TransTech Pharma
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 21 Sep 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 May 2005 The programme is available for licensing (http://www.ttpharma.com)
- 08 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Neuropathic pain in USA (unspecified route)