Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor - Shire PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: G-CSF - Shire Pharmaceuticals; G-CSF - Transkaryotic Therapies; Gene-activated G-CSF; Gene-activated granulocyte colony-stimulating factor
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- Mechanism of Action Granulocyte colony stimulating factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2007 No development reported - Phase-I for Neutropenia in USA (Injection)
- 28 Jul 2005 Transkaryotic Therapies has been acquired and merged into Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- 23 Aug 2004 This compound is available for licensing (http://www.transkaryotictherapies.com)