Recombinant erythropoietin - SyntonixAlternative Names: EPO-Fc; Erythropoietin-Fc
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Syntonix Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antianaemics; Recombinant erythropoietins; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoietin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2007 Syntonix Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Biogen Idec
- 09 Jul 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Anaemia in USA (Intrapulmonary)