ANGX 3227Alternative Names: ANGX-3227
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Angiogenix Inc
- Class Antianaemics
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors; Nitric oxide stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Sickle cell anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2006 This compound is still in active development for Sickle cell anaemia
- 12 Jul 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Sickle cell anaemia in USA (unspecified route)