Research programme: skin disorders therapies - AcruxAlternative Names: Research programme: wound healing therapy - Acrux; Skin disorders therapies research programme - Acrux; Wound healing MDTS® topical; Wound healing therapy research programme - Acrux
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Acrux
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 13 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in Australia (Topical)
- 13 Jul 2004 This research programme is available for licensing (http://www.acrux.com.au)