Research programme: vascular endothelial growth factor - GenixAlternative Names: VEGF - Genix
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Originator University of California at San Francisco
- Developer Genix Therapeutics
- Class Growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in USA (Parenteral)
- 13 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Erectile dysfunction in USA (Parenteral)