Research programme: skin disorders therapy - Inotek PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: PJ 935
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psoriasis in USA (Topical)
- 08 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in USA (Topical)
- 13 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in USA (Topical)