Research programme: septic shock therapy - EndotisAlternative Names: EP XX
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Endotis Pharma
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Septic shock in France (unspecified route)
- 13 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Septic shock in France (unspecified route)