Research programme: allergy and asthma vaccines - Phylogica/Swiss Institute of Allergy & Asthma Research
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Phylogica
- Developer Phylogica; Swiss Institute of Allergy and Asthma Research
- Class Allergy immunotherapies; Antiallergics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Australia & Switzerland
- 14 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Allergy in Australia (Parenteral)