Research programme: cardiovascular disease therapy - KereosAlternative Names: Cardiovascular disease therapy research programme - Kereos; KI-1003
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kereos
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cardiovascular-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Atherosclerosis in USA
- 03 Oct 2006 A preclinical study has been added to the Vascular disorders pharmacodynamics section