Research programme: erythropoietin mimetics - BioRexisAlternative Names: EPO mimetic - BioRexis; EPO peptide mimetic - BioRexis; EPO receptor agonist peptide; Erythropoietin mimetics - BioRexis
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator BioRexis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoietin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Anaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Anaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 2004 The programme is available for licensing (http://www.biorexis.com)