XL 313Alternative Names: XL313
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator University of Southern California
- Developer Cell Matrix
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 May 2006 CancerVax Corporation merged with Micromet AG to form Micromet Inc
- 25 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Injection)
- 15 Nov 2005 Eyetech Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by OSI Pharmaceuticals