SRN 002Alternative Names: Intranasal migraine therapeutic - Sirenade; SRN-002
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator KeyNeurotek AG
- Developer KeyNeurotek Pharmaceuticals AG
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1B receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1D receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Migraine in Germany (Intranasal)
- 15 Jul 2004 SRN 002 will be available for licensing after the successful completion of phase II trials(http://www.sirenade.biz)