Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - KeyNeurotek AGAlternative Names: SRN 003 Tau research programme; SRN-003-556
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator KeyNeurotek AG
- Developer KeyNeurotek Pharmaceuticals AG
- Class Carbazoles
- Mechanism of Action Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Germany (unspecified route)