Research programme: Parkinson's disease therapy - PGxHealth
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Adenosine Therapeutics LLC
- Developer PGxHealth
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development - (BIO-2005)
- 16 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)