Research programme: integrin alpha-11 inhibitors - Hansa Medical/AlereAlternative Names: Anti-α-11
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cartela
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Integrin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Sweden
- 19 Jul 2010 Inverness Medical Innovations is now called Alere
- 04 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Sweden (Parenteral)