Research programme: serotonin 6 receptor ligands - EsteveAlternative Names: 5HT-6 ligands - Esteve; E-6837
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Originator Esteve
- Class Indoles; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin-6 receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2008 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data presented at the 38th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2008)
- 03 Nov 2006 Data presented at the 36th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2006) have been added to the adverse events and Obesity pharmacodynamics section
- 01 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Obesity in Spain (PO)