Research programme: cutaneous lupus erythematosus therapy - MediQuest TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Cutaneous lupus therapy - MediQuest Therapeutics; MQX-1505
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator MediQuest Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 20 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Cutaneous lupus erythematosus in USA (Topical)