Research programme: immunological disorders therapy - Phenomix/Genentech
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Genentech; Phenomix Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)