GSK 189254Alternative Names: 189254; GSK-189254; GSK-189254A
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antidementias; Benzazepines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Narcolepsy
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 2011 No development reported - Phase-II for Narcolepsy in Europe (PO)
- 21 Jul 2006 Data presented at the 10th International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders (ICAD-2006) have been added to the Alzheimers pharmacodynamics section
- 14 Feb 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Dementia in United Kingdom (PO)