Research programme: antibacterials - Glykoz
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Glykoz
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2005 This programme is still in active development at the lead optimisation stage - BIO-2005 Annual International Convention (BIO-2005)
- 26 Jul 2004 Optimisation and preclinical trials in Bacterial infections (unspecified route)
- 26 Jul 2004 Compounds resulting from this discovery and development programme are available for licensing (http://www.glykoz.com/)