Research programme: respiratory disease therapy - ArchemixAlternative Names: Anti-IgE aptamers - Archemix
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Archemix Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Fc receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinitis; Asthma; Peanut hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2005 This programme is still in active development - (BIO-2005)
- 27 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Asthma in USA (SC)
- 27 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Allergic rhinitis in USA (SC)