Cord blood stem cell diabetes therapy - Gamida CellAlternative Names: GC 012; GC 013
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Originator Gamida-Cell
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in Israel (unspecified route)
- 15 Nov 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in Israel (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in Israel (unspecified route)