Research programme: vitamin D analogues - Abbott Laboratories/Deltanoid
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Developer Abbott Laboratories; Deltanoid Pharmaceuticals
- Class Vitamin D analogues
- Mechanism of Action Calcitriol receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Kidney disorders