Research programme: interleukin 23 antagonists - Archemix/Elan
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Archemix Corporation; Elan Corporation
- Class Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 23 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory bowel diseases; Multiple sclerosis; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 17 Aug 2005 This programme is still in active development - (BIO-2005)
- 28 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)