At a glance
- Originator University of Bologna
- Class Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2006 This compound is still in active development
- 29 Jul 2004 Data presented at the 9th International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders (ICAD-2004) have been added to the Alzheimer's disease pharmacodynamics section
- 01 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Italy (PO)