Research programme: aurora kinase inhibitors - Rigel
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Aurora kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 Apr 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing USA
- 08 Jan 2007 Serono is now called Merck Serono
- 05 Jan 2007 Serono has been acquired by Merck KGaA