ERB 196Alternative Names: WAY-202196
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor beta agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Sepsis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Sepsis in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Oct 2009 Wyeth has been acquired by Pfizer