Research programme: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis therapy - Sangamo Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Sangamo BioSciences
- Mechanism of Action Insulin-like growth factor I stimulants; Nerve growth factor stimulants; Transcription factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jan 2017 Sangamo Biosciences is now called Sangamo Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)