Research programme: CNS disorders therapies - Thuris
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Thuris Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (PO)
- 30 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in USA (PO)
- 30 Jul 2004 This programme is available for licensing(http://www.thuris.com)