Research programme: BBN-taxane therapeutics - Tapestry PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: BBN Taxane A proprietary Bombesin/paclitaxel conjugate; NBT-300
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Tapestry Pharmaceuticals
- Class Paclitaxels; Peptide hormones
- Mechanism of Action Microtubule protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 May 2004 NaPro BioTherapeutics is now called Tapestry Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)